Update Regarding Current Acceptance of Equipment Donations – 10/15/2020
We always appreciate equipment that is donated to our organization. Due to chapter staff working mostly remote at this time we are to accept equipment donations at our office in North Hampton by appointment only. Please do not leave any equipment donations outside of the Sagamore Driving Range Building.
What we are able to accept:
- Junior golf clubs and golf bags
- Adult golf clubs – CLICK HERE to view the GolfStix Value Guide
- Golf balls
What we are unable to accept:
- Used shoes and clothing
- Used adult golf bags
With the 2nd Swing Club Donation Program you can put any of your old equipment to great use and make a huge impact. The value of your used clubs and equipment is sent to us as a cash donation.
Here are a few tips for making your equipment donation:
- When completing the donation form, fill in our chapter name to ensure the donation is directed to us (there are 165+ chapters so this is important!).
- If you have equipment to donate that you cannot find in the system, add it to your shipping box and make a note in the “notes” section of the donation form. You can also donate golf balls, apparel, golf bags, range finders, etc. 2nd Swing’s staff will process the items and contact you about their donation value.
- When shipping your equipment to 2nd Swing, please print your FREE shipping labels and include a copy of your donation summary in each box. The donation summary can be printed directly from the website or from your email confirmation.
- A donation receipt will be sent to you within 3-4 weeks of receiving the donation. Our chapter will receive your donation within a month.