The Oaks Golf Links
Jon Ellis, PGA – Head Golf Professional
100 Hide-Away Place
Phone: (603) 692-6257
Email: [email protected]
The Oaks Summer Junior Camps are designed to be fun for students of all skill levels. In these Junior Camps, the student attains a strong foundation in the basic fundamentals of golf, learn rules and etiquette, and learn how to play the game in a team atmosphere. Students will also learn valuable life skills and core values taught through the First Tee curriculum. Overall, The Oaks Summer Junior Camps are a FUN & enjoyable atmosphere to learn the game of a lifetime. ***If inclement weather, the class may be held indoors or scheduled for the last day to be Friday. This will be determined on a class by class basis.
2023 Programs have concluded check back in 2024 for dates and times!
- $195 per session – 4 Day Camp – 2 hours per day
- Each Session is for those ages 6-12
- Students attain a strong foundation in the basic fundamentals of golf
- Full swing, short game, fun games and activities scheduled
- Valuable life skills and 9 core values taught through the First Tee curriculum.
- Low student to teacher ratio of (6:1) for increased student enjoyment and education
- Golf clubs available for use; please let us know
- Water and fruit provided each day; students may bring their own refreshments/snacks
- Students to receive a certificate and golf goody bag on final day of camp